Dental Care Plan
We want to reward and look after our loyal patients. From £12.80 per month you can become a member of our dental care plan, making great savings on dental treatment and having the added comfort of knowing that you are insured in the event of a dental accident or an emergency.
The standard benefits to which you are entitled include:
- Treatment planning for your future dental needs
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the dental practice during normal surgery hours
- Following recommended restorative work, any subsequent remedial work required within 12 months (on a like-for-like basis).
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on most other dental work (extractions, etc.).
- 20% discount on any additional hygiene work.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
Our members are also offered regular care appointments at no extra cost. After six consecutive monthly payments, you can benefit from the following:
- A dental appointment to provide clinical examination, checking for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays where clinically necessary
- A hygiene appointment to include scale and polish, periodontal advice and preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
As long as you continue to be a member of our practice, you will be eligible for such care appointments. All that you need to do is make six consecutive monthly payments and, each time you do this, you will be entitled to attend the practice for your regular dental and hygiene appointment.
An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
* Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice and excludes treatment for dental implants and Six Month Smiles.
** The price includes a premium of £0.51 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance.